Codycross Group 638 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 638 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 638 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Important, something that you can’t do without : ESSENTIAL
- Make someone speechless, flabbergasted : DUMBFOUND
- Elands, gnus, and impalas, for example : ANTELOPES
- Thankfulness or appreciation of good fortune : GRATITUDE
- Money lender with high interest rates : LOANSHARK
- Charon steered one of these on the river Styx : FERRYBOAT
- Getting ready, putting together, e.g. meals : PREPARING
- Country where hallaca is a national dish : VENEZUELA
- Reduced to mulch : COMPOSTED
- __ Wars, series of 20th century Asian conflicts : INDOCHINA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 639 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.