Codycross Group 64 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 64 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 64 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- The creator of Peanuts (comic strip, not food) : SCHULZ
- Writing using rhythm, stanzas, verses, etc : POETRY
- Small close-fitting hat, skullcap : BEANIE
- A pot used for boiling water : KETTLE
- Allows you to fix mistakes made with pencil : ERASER
- Arabic noble title; strength : SULTAN
- Place of worship for Christians : CHURCH
- Opposite of rough : SMOOTH
- Horse-like animal, character in Shrek : DONKEY
- Another name for a myth, folklore : LEGEND
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 64 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.