Codycross Group 640 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 640 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 640 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Lost in __, pensive : THOUGHT
- __ wing, fried chicken coated in hot sauce/butter : BUFFALO
- Early computer programming language : FORTRAN
- Small house : COTTAGE
- Excited, stimulated; anagram of gelatin : ATINGLE
- Milan __, writer banished by the Communist regime : KUNDERA
- Small trips or jobs to collect or deliver things : ERRANDS
- Barry __; Copacabana singer-songwriter : MANILOW
- Male child of your new partner : STEPSON
- Sportspeople with clubs : GOLFERS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 640 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.