Codycross Group 646 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 646 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 646 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Illegible or careless handwriting : SCRIBBLE
- Traveling __, supergroup of Dylan, Orbison, etc : WILBURYS
- Surface being worked to remove bituminous lumps : COALFACE
- Foot condition, another name for fallen arches : FLATFEET
- Wine sold at a special low price in a restaurant : HOUSERED
- Ballet pose inspired by statue of Mercury : ATTITUDE
- A voyager’s photo souvenir note sent in the mail : POSTCARD
- Expression for Europe, Asia and Africa : OLDWORLD
- Great __ War, Baltic conflict of 1700-21 : NORTHERN
- Dig out earth with a large machine : EXCAVATE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 646 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.