Codycross Group 647 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 647 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 647 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Williams, who wrote Cat on a Hot Tin Roof : TENNESSEE
- Resembling a robber at sea : PIRATICAL
- There and back within 24 hours on a train : DAYRETURN
- Young male in education : SCHOOLBOY
- Container or shrine for the remains of saints : RELIQUARY
- She was the space-voyager Barbarella on the movie : JANEFONDA
- Croatian coastal city with medieval fortifications : DUBROVNIK
- Protective hand cover for handling hot dishes : OVENGLOVE
- Multihued costume made of diamond shapes : HARLEQUIN
- Adding to a text : APPENDING
- Irish neolithic mound by the River Boyne : NEWGRANGE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 648 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.