Codycross Group 659 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 659 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 659 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- She sang Crying with Roy Orbison : KDLANG
- Linkages between bones such as knees, elbows : JOINTS
- A __ of turkeys, a collective term for the birds : RAFTER
- Tiptoes or skulks around : CREEPS
- Mercenaries in feudal Japan : NINJAS
- First name of the actress Duff or Swank : HILARY
- Machu __, citadel in Peru : PICCHU
- __ shop, travel agency selling tickets in bulk : BUCKET
- Waste-disposal channels underneath streets : SEWERS
- Tests for saltiness : TASTES
- Cancel out, counterbalance : OFFSET
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 659 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.