Codycross Group 664 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 664 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 664 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Muscles on the back of the arms : TRICEPS
- Hairstyle that has zigzags or crinkles : CRIMPED
- Knee cap, the technical term : PATELLA
- Cylindrical, festive, tree-like chocolate cake : YULELOG
- One-eyed giant in Ancient Greek mythology : CYCLOPS
- Group of people driving together to destination : CARPOOL
- Last name of Wendy in Peter Pan : DARLING
- Grouping sheep or cattle on a farm : HERDING
- Untidy collection of things : CLUTTER
- Female deity : GODDESS
- With a vista over the ocean, e.g. from hotel room : SEAVIEW
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 664 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.