Codycross Group 668 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 668 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 668 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Magnate, industrialist, mogul : TYCOON
- Don Quixote believed that windmills were these : GIANTS
- Olive Oyl’s spinach-loving sweetie : POPEYE
- Promise to donate or support a charitable cause : PLEDGE
- Curved transparent material in a pair of glasses : LENSES
- Scarily supernatural or ghostly : SPOOKY
- Sets of people with common interests, say music : GROUPS
- Visits to multiple patients by doctors and nurses : ROUNDS
- The secret of good comedy : TIMING
- __ borealis, or girl’s name meaning dawn : AURORA
- Repetitive phrases fans yell at sporting events : CHANTS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 668 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.