Codycross Group 673 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 673 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 673 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Remaining food after a meal; to be consumed later : LEFTOVERS
- Container for frozen cubes or social media stunt : ICEBUCKET
- Someone who is shy and reserved : INTROVERT
- Enveloping babies in a blanket to calm them : SWADDLING
- Cloth of various fabrics and shapes sewn together : PATCHWORK
- A person who designs buildings : ARCHITECT
- Motivation, driving force : INCENTIVE
- Slices in fingers from shuffling documents : PAPERCUTS
- Natural pool of water, heated geothermically : HOTSPRING
- Indigo or navy design for a house : BLUEPRINT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 673 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.