Codycross Group 679 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 679 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 679 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- City at the end of the Yellow Brick Road : EMERALD
- Coldhearted; also thickened, hardened skin : CALLOUS
- To bounce a basketball across the court : DRIBBLE
- Blimp, zeppelin : AIRSHIP
- Moving side to side like a dog’s tail : WAGGING
- Rough, rude and ill-mannered : UNCOUTH
- Group of four people playing music together : QUARTET
- Scapegoat, someone who takes the blame : FALLGUY
- Fusing pieces of steel together by melting them : WELDING
- Kenya’s two official languages: English and __ : SWAHILI
- Michelangelo’s chapel in the Vatican : SISTINE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 679 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.