Codycross Group 682 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 682 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 682 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Shoe with strap at the rear of the ankle : SLINGBACK
- Preconceived opinion not based on experience : PREJUDICE
- Someone who has trouble sleeping : INSOMNIAC
- Machine for cutting garden grass : LAWNMOWER
- Felines that prowl the streets, like O’Malley : ALLEYCATS
- Album for cuttings, autographs : SCRAPBOOK
- Cut out the __; no need for a go-between : MIDDLEMAN
- Male leader of a family : PATRIARCH
- London street made famous by The Beatles : ABBEYROAD
- South African diamond, once the world’s largest : EXCELSIOR
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 682 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.