Codycross Group 688 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 688 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 688 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Highly skilled Nepalese mountain guide : SHERPA
- Comes in a bulb of cloves : GARLIC
- Rub furniture to make it shiny : POLISH
- Detective, investigator : SLEUTH
- Sartorial headgear, an ever-present Monopoly token : TOPHAT
- Pale pink with white tip manicure style : FRENCH
- Slow animals that are two-toed or three-toed : SLOTHS
- __ Rouge!, Baz Luhrmann musical with Elton J song : MOULIN
- Ropes used by wranglers to catch horses and cows : LASSOS
- Punish someone by sending them away : BANISH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 688 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.