Codycross Group 689 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 689 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 689 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Snowy region at the North Pole : ARCTIC
- Cap’n __; often needs rescuing in Paw Patrol : TURBOT
- One who followed commands : OBEYER
- Cartoon Inspector who uses high-tech gizmos : GADGET
- Fruits of Olea europaea tree or martini garnish : OLIVES
- Aim, objective, purpose : INTENT
- __ James; Blue singer-turned-actor : DUNCAN
- Antiquated term for awake : ABRAID
- Matthew Broderick embodied __ Bueller : FERRIS
- British, wide-brimmed, WWI tin helmet : BRODIE
- Bright, sweet drink made of crushed ice : SLUSHY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 690 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.