Codycross Group 69 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 69 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 69 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Italian father of observational astronomy : GALILEO
- Muggers, thieves : ROBBERS
- Low region known for tulips and windmills : HOLLAND
- Otherwise known as the devil : LUCIFER
- Muscles on the back of the arms : TRICEPS
- It’s tossed by the bride after the wedding ceremony : BOUQUET
- It comes to an end : EXPIRES
- Runs fast like a horse : GALLOPS
- First pocket book publishing house : PENGUIN
- Spice sometimes added to paprika to up the heat : CAYENNE
- A place to keep things : STORAGE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 70 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.