Codycross Group 699 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 699 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 699 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- __ McDuck, filthy rich, Scottish, uncle of Donald : SCROOGE
- Soft-shoe __, tap dancing without the taps : SHUFFLE
- __ Lineman, classic sung by Glen Campbell : WICHITA
- Babyhood : INFANCY
- Pertaining to a large sea : OCEANIC
- The Simpsons voice actor, Harry __ : SHEARER
- __ Buddhism; religion followed by the Dalai Lama : TIBETAN
- Joining together in pacts, coalitions or groupings : ALLYING
- Crescent connected to the Strand in Central London : ALDWYCH
- Repetitive hitting with short fast punches : JABBING
- One who has seized power by force : USURPER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 699 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.