Codycross Group 7 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 7 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 7 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Considered world’s language for business : ENGLISH
- __ piano, standing, not a grand : UPRIGHT
- It favors the bold : FORTUNE
- The Time __, H.G. Wells’ masterpiece : MACHINE
- River that Washington DC stands on : POTOMAC
- To cut or separate tissues for study : DISSECT
- Someone who plays a large stringed instrument : HARPIST
- Italian painter and architect of the Renaissance : RAPHAEL
- When an airplane leaves the ground to fly : TAKEOFF
- Generally, words with an added s at the end : PLURALS
- This can be caused by peanuts, seafood or pollen : ALLERGY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 7 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.