Codycross Group 70 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 70 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 70 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Religious building for Catholics : CHURCH
- The roof of your mouth : PALATE
- Creme __, creamy with glazed caramel layer : BRULEE
- Customizable character controlled by the player : AVATAR
- Country that is directly south of the U.S. : MEXICO
- Savory jellies used in pork pies and molds : ASPICS
- Sea __ hold hands while they sleep : OTTERS
- When in Rome, do as they do : ROMANS
- Solid surface of the Earth; dry land : GROUND
- Monetary gain after business expenses : PROFIT
- Category or sex humans identify with : GENDER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 71 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.