Codycross Group 704 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 704 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 704 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Series of games to determine a championship : PLAYOFFS
- Depositing eggs in a stream by a fish : SPAWNING
- Catholic prayer and song that means Hail Mary : AVEMARIA
- __ Crusoe is Daniel Defoe’s castaway : ROBINSON
- Condition that requires people to use insulin : DIABETES
- Investigation into a topic to discover facts : RESEARCH
- Steal or misuse funds from a company : EMBEZZLE
- From or relating to the Middle Ages : MEDIEVAL
- Infantile : CHILDISH
- This type of sleeper always seem to be on sale : MATTRESS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 704 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.