Codycross Group 708 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 708 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 708 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Nosey, interfering individual : BUSYBODY
- Feeling of unrest and unease : DISQUIET
- Person who rents out property : LANDLORD
- Decorative ornament worn around the décolletage : NECKLACE
- Light late afternoon meal (before dinner) in Spain : MERIENDA
- Predict, prophesize : FORETELL
- Policies, written laws : STATUTES
- Poison __; bright amphibian with toxic secretions : DARTFROG
- Security fence within a PC for blocking outsiders : FIREWALL
- Making a rasping, rattling noise when breathing : WHEEZING
- African nation home to the Serengeti National Park : TANZANIA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 708 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.