Codycross Group 710 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 710 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 710 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Rich, to have plenty of money : WEALTHY
- Swollen and full : BLOATED
- __ fasciitis causes pain in the arch of the foot : PLANTAR
- Hypersaline lake in the Middle East : DEADSEA
- Restraining ropes used by dog walkers : LEASHES
- Smallest member of the flute family : PICCOLO
- Food rhyming with waffle but made with chickpeas : FALAFEL
- To puzzle or confuse : PERPLEX
- Nighttime beetle that produces light : FIREFLY
- Feather-shaped abstract repeating pattern : PAISLEY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 710 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.