Codycross Group 720 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 720 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 720 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Space to stretch out one’s limbs on a train : LEGROOM
- Famished, denied food : STARVED
- Male sitting in judgement in a court scenario : JURYMAN
- Wailing in grief : KEENING
- Panes of glass in a house for looking through : WINDOWS
- Medieval English poet wrote Parlement of Foules : CHAUCER
- __ Tunnel, grand engineering project of the 1990s : CHANNEL
- Do You Know the Way to __, sang Dionne Warwick : SANJOSE
- Shape-shifting bird in Celtic oral tradition : BOOBRIE
- Fakes, shams : PSEUDOS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 720 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.