Codycross Group 725 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 725 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 725 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Pie topping made of baked egg whites and sugar : MERINGUE
- Tight tie or binding : LIGATURE
- Uncontrolled mass running of wild animals : STAMPEDE
- Romantic scarlet blooms, often sold by the dozen : REDROSES
- Winter sport, sliding head-first down an ice track : SKELETON
- An emery board by another name : NAILFILE
- How you say goodbye in French : AUREVOIR
- Not cautious, negligent : CARELESS
- Fury and World War Z star : BRADPITT
- Artist who uses walls and the ground as canvases : MURALIST
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 726 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.