Codycross Group 726 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 726 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 726 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Cuddled warmly : SNUGGLED
- Beg, borrow, solicit, sponge : SCROUNGE
- Spanish conquistadors founded it, Chile’s capital : SANTIAGO
- A bridge used to transport water : AQUEDUCT
- Asian legumes used to make tofu : SOYBEANS
- Sheets of paper attached together, for writing in : NOTEBOOK
- Small, stringed instrument similar to a lute : MANDOLIN
- Stone statue often seen on a church roof : GARGOYLE
- Mind your manners and say please and this : THANKYOU
- Deliberately or intentionally included : BYDESIGN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 726 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.