Codycross Group 727 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 727 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 727 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Laid by the goose in Aesop’s Fables : GOLDENEGG
- 1995 album of romantic ballads, by Elton John : LOVESONGS
- Students who have completed university degrees : GRADUATES
- Family members and their domicile : HOUSEHOLD
- Styling tool for locks : HAIRBRUSH
- You can’t teach an old dog these : NEWTRICKS
- Herbs used as a finishing touch on a dish : GARNISHES
- Exaggerated visual comedy style, with props : SLAPSTICK
- Competition among others, like eating cinnamon : CHALLENGE
- Islands where the world’s biggest tortoises live : GALAPAGOS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 727 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.