Codycross Group 729 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 729 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 729 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Deceiving, deliberately misleading : BLUFFING
- Small shop catering to specific items : BOUTIQUE
- The last __, A. Dumas’ unfinished novel, 1869 : CAVALIER
- Putting the face over a bowl of boiling water : STEAMING
- Green vegetable used for pickles or tea sandwiches : CUCUMBER
- Mythological beasts, blended humans & horses : CENTAURS
- Extraction industry for mining fossil fuels : FRACKING
- Hues made from mixing primary and secondary shades : TERTIARY
- French bowling game with boules and a jack : PETANQUE
- Clenching in awkwardness : CRINGING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 729 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.