Codycross Group 73 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 73 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 73 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Naturalist known for the evolutionary theory : DARWIN
- Unaligned eyes, medically called strabismus : SQUINT
- Olive __, peace offering : BRANCH
- Won the Academy Award for Best Movie in 1971 : PATTON
- Climb, go upward, move toward the top : ASCEND
- Planned direction or route to travel : COURSE
- Religion that celebrates Hanukkah holiday : JEWISH
- Raises a glass and clinks with others : TOASTS
- A bird of prey found in almost all continents : FALCON
- Queen Victoria’s husband: Prince __ : ALBERT
- Top award given by the music industry : GRAMMY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 73 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.