Codycross Group 731 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 731 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 731 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Tumor of the nerve tissue : NEUROMA
- Landlocked country sharing Lake Titicaca with Peru : BOLIVIA
- Stolen sculpure by Michelangelo: __ of Bruges : MADONNA
- Largest moon of Uranus; Shakespeare’s Fairy Queen : TITANIA
- Japanese paper-folding art form : ORIGAMI
- Not typical, unexpected : UNUSUAL
- Very small ball of liquid : GLOBULE
- Hold back, choose not to get involved : ABSTAIN
- Female name that means honeybee : MELISSA
- Musical, tells the story of New York’s melting pot : RAGTIME
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 731 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.