Codycross Group 734 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 734 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 734 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Composer of the sonata called Devil’s Trill : TARTINI
- Torre __, Salvador Dalí’s final resting place : GALATEA
- Break into many pieces, like broken glass : SHATTER
- Freddy __; horror menace played by Robert Englund : KRUEGER
- Packed, stuffed, filled, jam-packed : CRAMMED
- Horse-racing length of 220 yards : FURLONG
- Breed of dog, Spike was one in Tom & Jerry : BULLDOG
- Bivalves that the Walrus & Carpenter come across : OYSTERS
- Humanitarian support delivered by a plane : AIRDROP
- Can of milk from a tropical fruit, for curries : COCONUT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 734 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.