Codycross Group 736 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 736 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 736 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Ended, written off : SCRAPPED
- Cross-country motor-sport at which the Finns excel : RALLYING
- Collectable adhesive labels : STICKERS
- Term used for female nurses who go the extra mile : HEROINES
- Material in the middle of a pencil : GRAPHITE
- Fault or defect; opposite of strength : WEAKNESS
- Mass of throat tissue alongside tonsils : ADENOIDS
- Made less hard, like room-temperature butter : SOFTENED
- This shows the page where you stopped reading : BOOKMARK
- Ceremony to ban evil spirits : EXORCISM
- Those who listen to radio shows : AUDIENCE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 737 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.