Codycross Group 739 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 739 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 739 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Fall apart at the seams : UNRAVEL
- __ Tracy; patented sewing machines and an elevator : HARRIET
- In an angry manner : CROSSLY
- Mosaic wooden floor synonymous with art deco : PARQUET
- Egg and sugar sauce put in pastries : CUSTARD
- Small iceberg that sounds like a bear : GROWLER
- Protective garment worn by a scientist : LABCOAT
- Song you can’t get out of your head : EARWORM
- Word meaning university or university sports team : VARSITY
- City nicknamed the Athens of Ireland : BELFAST
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 739 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.