Codycross Group 741 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 741 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 741 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Flat dining surface : TABLETOP
- Surfeit, surplus, over-abundance : PLETHORA
- Applause : CLAPPING
- Covering your eyes with your hand in embarrassment : FACEPALM
- Run lines; drill for a performance : REHEARSE
- Margaret __, research chemist and UK PM : THATCHER
- Make something better with new ideas : INNOVATE
- Someone who secretly boards a ship without paying : STOWAWAY
- Face section between the eyebrows and the hairline : FOREHEAD
- Last soft glow from when the sun has almost set : TWILIGHT
- Enter someone’s property without permission : TRESPASS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 742 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.