Codycross Group 745 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 745 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 745 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Mr Spock’s ethnic origins (as well as human) : VULCAN
- Weighted towards an opinion on one side : BIASED
- Country where the Marmara Sea is located : TURKEY
- A locomotive; a machine of moving parts : ENGINE
- Spanish party : FIESTA
- Largest sand island in the world: __ Island : FRASER
- Shakespeare’s longest play : HAMLET
- __ duck, classic Mandarin dish named after a city : PEKING
- Name for the spinning rotors above a helicopter : BLADES
- Not long ago : RECENT
- Kind of Blues that Johnny Cash got in Folsom : PRISON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 745 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.