Codycross Group 747 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 747 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 747 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- The Sahara is the world’s biggest : DESERT
- A tight fitting, soft fabric hat : BEANIE
- Italian canal city with St Mark’s Square : VENICE
- Nicole the Honolulu-born actor in Big Little Lies : KIDMAN
- Nuts that go in sweet pies : PECANS
- Martha __, the foremost ballerina of modern dance : GRAHAM
- Device used to crush herbs in a mortar : PESTLE
- __ of the King; last of Lord of the Rings trilogy : RETURN
- Crude wooden platform for loads : PALLET
- Wicker baskets used by fishers : CREELS
- Unit of pressure; 17th-century mathematician : PASCAL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 747 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.