Codycross Group 747 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 747 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 747 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Covered something richly, like with jewels : ENCRUSTED
- Ones behind the ears and near the tail are loved : SCRATCHES
- Thick, fleshy plant that easily retains water : SUCCULENT
- Author of play and movie Barefoot in the Park : NEILSIMON
- What a karate master wears : BLACKBELT
- Song version prepared for on-air broadcasts : RADIOEDIT
- White tiger that injured stage magician Roy : MONTECORE
- Collection of an artist’s works in a folder : PORTFOLIO
- Men who collect the rent : LANDLORDS
- Spinning device found on planes and boats : PROPELLER
- Edible sea creatures : SHELLFISH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 748 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.