Codycross Group 77 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 77 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 77 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- To read superficially : BROWSE
- Gru’s little helper : MINION
- Traditional Scottish pattern : TARTAN
- Round shape : CIRCLE
- At the drop __, immediately, without hesitation : OFAHAT
- Shining, dazzling, luminous : BRIGHT
- Study of how words are arranged in a sentence : SYNTAX
- Shoot the __ : BREEZE
- 14 line poem written in iambic pentameter : SONNET
- End of a gun barrel : MUZZLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 77 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.