Codycross Group 80 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 80 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 80 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Golfer known as Phil the Thrill : MICKELSON
- A shallow, long-handled pan aka skillet : FRYINGPAN
- Stream of high energy radiation from space : COSMICRAY
- __ wheel, firework in memory of a martyred saint : CATHERINE
- Machiavelli’s magnum opus : THEPRINCE
- Adult cartoon about the Griffin family : FAMILYGUY
- Spiritual belief in posthumous existence : AFTERLIFE
- Seize the Day : CARPEDIEM
- It carries noises to the ears in oscillations : SOUNDWAVE
- Less deep : SHALLOWER
- Period of peace during a war : CEASEFIRE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 80 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.