Codycross Group 80 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 80 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 80 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- __ eggs, the yolks and whites beaten together : SCRAMBLED
- Mass of snow falling from a mountain : AVALANCHE
- Ancient ocean between Gondwana and Laurasia : TETHYSSEA
- French food retailer meaning crossroads : CARREFOUR
- What no money can buy : PRICELESS
- Construction equipment that can push loads : BULLDOZER
- Big hillside letters spell the name of Tinsel Town : HOLLYWOOD
- England’s tennis Grand Slam tournament : WIMBLEDON
- Another name for anglers : FISHERMEN
- Including, placing in an envelope with a letter : ENCLOSING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 80 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.