Codycross Group 88 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 88 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 88 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Liquid used to take off nail polish, thin paint : ACETONE
- Fatty, tasty British cheese : CHEDDAR
- __ wage, Bernie Sanders ran to have this raised : MINIMUM
- Hormone injected into diabetes patients : INSULIN
- European country, its capital is Minsk : BELARUS
- Aimed, dreamed; anagram of praised : ASPIRED
- Time of enlistment in any military branch : SERVICE
- Zeus counterpart in Roman mythology : JUPITER
- Not ambiguous, emotional conclusion : CLOSURE
- Etymological meaning of zebra : WILDASS
- Clothing commonly used in farms : OVERALL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 88 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.