Codycross Group 89 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 89 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 89 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Proves; bears witness : EVIDENCES
- Running like a horse : GALLOPING
- Kitty cat trying to get in Tweety’s cage : SYLVESTER
- Tiny island to the East of Madagascar : MAURITIUS
- __ Dogs, movie by Quentin Tarantino : RESERVOIR
- At rest, dormant : QUIESCENT
- Apple device that outlived the nano and shuffle : IPODTOUCH
- Person who postulates for a position : CANDIDATE
- It decides what is socially acceptable : ETIQUETTE
- Small green nut in a shell you split in half : PISTACHIO
- Louisiana Creole dish based on the Spanish paella : JAMBALAYA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 89 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.