Codycross Group 91 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 91 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 91 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Cephalopod mollusc with eight sucker-bearing arms : OCTOPUS
- House of __, trick reflections at amusement park : MIRRORS
- Patted down for contraband : FRISKED
- Flat display panels on TVs, computers or phones : SCREENS
- Small pasta spirals : FUSILLI
- A prison __ is sought after by law enforcement : ESCAPEE
- A sport which is part of the Olympic events : ARCHERY
- Range of shades an artist uses in a painting : PALETTE
- 80s movie classic depicting One-Eyed Willy : GOONIES
- Borrowing money by leaving an object as security : PAWNING
- To acknowledge opponent’s victory beforehand : CONCEDE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 91 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.