Codycross Group 938 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 938 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 938 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- __ The Stone, 1984 comedy love story : ROMANCING
- These are what letters are in algebra : VARIABLES
- Retreat or backtrack from an original position : CLIMBDOWN
- Male half of former Hollywood supercouple TomKat : TOMCRUISE
- Joan Jett sang of her love for this in a 1981 song : ROCKNROLL
- An animal that has four feet : QUADRUPED
- Don Quixote’s horse; anagram of It ran once : ROCINANTE
- Midwestern state next to Lake Superior and Canada : MINNESOTA
- Sold to the highest bidder : AUCTIONED
- Relating to the lungs : PULMONARY
- An eccentric or odd person, not a marine animal : QUEERFISH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 938 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.