Codycross Group 952 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 952 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 952 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Fast-moving watercraft with powerful engine : MOTORBOAT
- Shakespeare wrote about this queen of Egypt : CLEOPATRA
- A type of comedy based on absurd events : SLAPSTICK
- Possibility of future success or development : POTENTIAL
- 1988 video game set after a nuclear apocalypse : WASTELAND
- Made a terrible chess move : BLUNDERED
- Name given to Anthony Blunt after his exposure : FOURTHMAN
- Enya’s second studio album, released in 1988 : WATERMARK
- It pairs ham to make a Hawaiian pizza topping : PINEAPPLE
- Another name for the rare black forest wallaby : DORCOPSIS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 953 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.