Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Its proper name is Uluru : AYERSROCK
- Land ownership act in motion since 1604 in England : INCLOSURE
- Voice-over of a movie or TV show : NARRATION
- Outsider in a race that does surprisingly well : DARKHORSE
- Basketball play where ball is moved to weak side : PINCHPASS
- The name of a 1980 disco song by Lipps Inc. : FUNKYTOWN
- Plant associated with Christmas kisses : MISTLETOE
- Can’t open a door? Use this Harry Potter spell : ALOHOMORA
- First American woman in space : SALLYRIDE
- Huge white seabird with vast wingspan : ALBATROSS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.