Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Limestone that is crystallized by metamorphism : MARBLE
- Male ducks : DRAKES
- Pull my __; puerile prank relating to flatulence : FINGER
- The second child of three is in this position : MIDDLE
- Penn & Teller: __; TV show for amateur magicians : FOOLUS
- DNS or __ Name System : DOMAIN
- Anna, who wrote Black Beauty in 1877 : SEWELL
- Uses watercolors : PAINTS
- Hen sounds : CLUCKS
- The draining away of water from the land surface : RUNOFF
- Kishimoto manga series about a ninja : NARUTO
- Root vegetable sold in Animal Crossing : TURNIP
- Beard that is short, pointed and just on the chin : GOATEE
- Mediterranean ships with three masts : XEBECS
- Scottish folk hero played by Liam Neeson in 1995 : ROBROY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.