Codycross Group 960 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 960 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 960 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Author Terry, who created the Discworld series : PRATCHETT
- Fruit preserve made from oranges or similar fruit : MARMALADE
- Singer who had a global hit with Mickey in 1981 : TONIBASIL
- Occupied by people, populated : INHABITED
- Romanian equivalent of Valentine’s Day : DRAGOBETE
- Covert method using an attractive person as bait : HONEYTRAP
- Meeting, can be close or chance : ENCOUNTER
- Ink container in a fountain pen or printer : CARTRIDGE
- Malaysian elevated walkway : SKYBRIDGE
- Three of a kind plus a pair : FULLHOUSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 960 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.