Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Tends to flock, Jesus to his followers : SHEPHERD
- Interested in others, not introverted : OUTGOING
- Weather conditions in certain places : CLIMATES
- Medium-green pepper, eaten on spicy foods : JALAPENO
- Country in Horn of Africa, capital is Addis Ababa : ETHIOPIA
- How Mario and Luigi are related : BROTHERS
- The __, Disney movie about Mufasa and Simba : LIONKING
- In the fairy tale she lets down her golden hair : RAPUNZEL
- Fine grit tool used to fix chipped nails : NAILFILE
- Derogatory term for a woman’s lover : FANCYMAN
- Adjective describing book with the corners worn : DOGEARED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.