Codycross Group 99 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 99 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 99 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Study of the history of words : ETYMOLOGY
- This trumpeter imagined a wonderful world : ARMSTRONG
- Someone who studies life scientifically : BIOLOGIST
- Kicks off, launches, goes live : ACTIVATES
- East Slavic language : UKRAINIAN
- Similar in appearance to an equine : HORSELIKE
- Famous sitcom with funny lead lady, Cuban husband : ILOVELUCY
- Animal that moves on its belly or small short legs : REPTILIAN
- Tall constructions : BUILDINGS
- I came, I saw, I __; veni, vidi, vici : CONQUERED
- Nickname for German howitzer on the Western Front : BIGBERTHA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 100 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.