Codycross Group 115 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 115 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 115 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- What is left to heirs : BEQUEST
- Danced on the walls and ceiling on Royal Wedding : ASTAIRE
- Study of how organisms relate to their environment : ECOLOGY
- Captain __, Tintin’s tipsy friend : HADDOCK
- Algiers is the capital of __ : ALGERIA
- Small, oily herring served in oval tins : SARDINE
- Hid illegal goods somewhere secret : STASHED
- Dashboard in a car with controls : CONSOLE
- Bram Stoker’s creation : DRACULA
- Empress, wife of the ruler of Russia : TSARINA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 116 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.