Codycross Group 116 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 116 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 116 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Study of space, stars, and objects : ASTRONOMY
- Artists go acoustic : UNPLUGGED
- Liquid swished in the mouth to clean it : MOUTHWASH
- Honey or sugar : SWEETENER
- To sew a design on a piece of cloth : EMBROIDER
- Wild frontier town of the Old West in Kansas : DODGECITY
- Repugnant, sickening : ABHORRENT
- The black sphere in a billiards game : EIGHTBALL
- Sentence that can be heard in a train station : ALLABOARD
- Painter of The Night Watch : REMBRANDT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 116 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.