Codycross Group 152 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 152 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 152 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- South African uni named after a colonial statesman : RHODES
- The great tower or innermost keep of a castle : DONJON
- Agreement, harmony, voluntarily : ACCORD
- Walter White’s wife in Breaking Bad : SKYLER
- Three-__ toads are good luck in Asian cultures : LEGGED
- Punctuation mark, joins words : HYPHEN
- Prince Harry, Duke of __ : SUSSEX
- __ Tull, inventor of an agricultural seed drill : JETHRO
- Three-legged supportive stand for cameras : TRIPOD
- What astronauts use to go into space : ROCKET
- Manhattan building outside which Lennon was shot : DAKOTA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 152 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.